Monday, June 15

It's not MY fault.

First & foremost, lemme begin by telling u that this is a RANT&RAVE post.
so if ure not interested in hearing me rant or rave, then buzz off. now.


MY MOOD.
MY STRESS.
MY GLOOM.
I admit, i'm more stressed today than i've ever been during my whole 4years of studying law.
I get touchy, i get angry, i get moody, i snap, i sulk, i piss people off when i'm all this.
But, u have to understand. I'm not being all this on purpose. Neither am i asking for it. I'm in a situation, way beyond my control, way beyond my grasp. I just have to go with the flow.
So, it gets to me even more when u tell me, straight on, that u:
miss the old Adora
miss the fun-lovin Adora
become affected by my mood
feel so distanced from Adora
feel empty n nothing without the old Adora
dont smile as often
FEEL STRESSED TOO!
I am no more, but a slave to my situation.
I am no more, but a puppet to my emotions.
I am no more, but ignorant to my own needs.
I am no more, but forced to be like this.
So, is it my fault? I ask you.
You say u understand me. Do you?
I cant be the one to cheer u up all the time.
I cant be your cheerleader all the time.
I cant motivate you all the time.
Not when i am myself not motivated!
Hence, please excuse me being me, right now.
I'm tired of people telling me they miss the old Adora.
I MISS THE OLD ADORA.

4 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Anonymous bella said...

i love you still.

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger adora yusof said...

thank you endlessly.

 
At 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you still & more adorek!
i love you jugak bella;)

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger adora yusof said...

ahahaha honoured nye batman singgah baca blog ni;)

thank you thank you sayang korang!
*sobsob*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home