Tuesday, May 5

Baking the anger away~

It's very normal for people to do something, when they're mad, in order to shoo the anger away. Many people either:-

  • clean,
  • scream,
  • cry,
  • sing,
  • run/jog,
  • watch reruns of comedies (like Friends)
  • or simply BAKE!
For no reason, i was angry.
Well i had a reason. with no need to go into details and giving out names, i was mad because some people can be soooo
INCONSIDERATE!
It's not like i'm saying i should get my way all the time, but hello??
tengoklah keadaan boleh tak? bukan suruh kamy pity diri ini, but fikir2 la jugak orang lain! grrr~

So yes, with all that pent up frustration, choo-choo-ing in my brains and almost boiling my liver ,i decided to bake cupcakes! :)

I made a batch of 24cupcakes, with Toblerone+Kitkat+Cadbury Bournville dark chocolate chunks+Hershey's almond kisses in them, covered with a mound topping of pink butter icing!

Of course i shared the love (or rather the anger haha) with
  • rifhan
  • najwa
  • aren
And of course, to prove it, here's a sneak peak.hehe.


I swear i baked em!;)
Today feels great. I woke up early, and i'm not going back to sleep.haha.
Had hot chococlate and 2 cupcakes for breakfast.
so now..
i shall continue with my daily dose of Twilight reading..:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home